Transferring your podcast to Podigee
How does a podcast transfer work?
We'll take care of a smooth and safe podcast transfer from your previous host to Podigee.
You will not lose any listeners, and your podcast will remain available on iTunes (including ratings).
If you're already on Spotify, we can easily transfer your podcast to us as well.
A podcast import usually takes 1-2 working days.
How can I request a podcast transfer?
First, if you haven't already, you should create a new user account. You can do that here: https://app.podigee.com/en/register
Next, you'll find the "Import existing podcast" button on your start page after logging in.
After clicking the button, you'll find a form to request a podcast transfer to Podigee.
If you have several podcasts, you can transfer them as well. Just request the first one, then you'll be able to request more transfers.
After the data import
Redirecting your old feed
You'll find the instructions here: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003564088-Redirecting-your-SoundCloud-RSS-feed-to-another-host
Redirect your feed in Libsyn
- Log in to your Libsyn account.
- In the top menu choose Destinations > Edit or View Existing
- Under ‘All Destinations’ you should see the name of your podcast. Click the Edit button.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Advanced Options.
- You’ll see a place to “Redirect Feed to this Web Address.” Enter or paste your feed URL here. Hit the Save button.
Follow this guide; https://www.buzzsprout.com/help/9-transfer-away-from-buzzsprout