What infos are baked into the audio files?
When publishing an episode, certain information is written as id3 tags directly into the audio file. If you change this information, we will automatically update your audio file for you in the background.
The following information is written directly to the audio file:
- Episode title (as "title")
- Episode subtitle (as "subtitle")
- Episode description (as "summary")
- Episode keywords (as "tags")
- Episode year of publication (as "year")
- Episode permalink (as "url")
- Podcast title (as "album")
- Podcast copyright (as "license")
- Podcast authors (as "artist")
- Chapter marks
- Ad marker